The September 2012 edition of the WIP State of the Mobile Developer Ecosystem Report is now available for purchase and download. This monthly report from the WIP Factory captures the most important trends for mobile developer programs, bringing in-depth analysis of marketing and outreach strategy and tactics, event summaries capturing the zeitgeist of the developer mindset, coverage of local and regional developer hubs around the world and the hot developers in them, and the WIPBuzz section that shares overheard developer sentiment from our travels and contacts.
This report brings you foresight on trends and developer sentiment 6-12 months before “official” reports are published, helping you stay ahead of the game and deliver tools and services that meet developers’ most pressing and immediate needs. Click here for a free sample report.
In this edition:
- 22 pages
- M2M – Trends and Opportunities for Mobile Developers
- Social Coding Report – Developer platform and OEM sentiment tracking
- Featured mobile developer hub: Dusseldorf, Germany
- WIPVine – the latest buzz and gossip from mobile developers
- Event reports on SDP Summit, M2M Summit, Mobile 2.0, TC3, and more