Community Monitoring and Support
There’s social media, and then there’s developer social media. Plenty of tools are focused on sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, but what about the sites developers use for research and support, like Stack Overflow, Github and support forums? If you’re not following what’s being said about your product or service there, you’re missing the real developer conversation.
We closely monitor more than 30 web sites used by a wide range of developers for support, and identify threads and discussions where your product could be a solution to a developer’s problem. We tailor our monitoring tool to discover the threads that are relevant, ensuring we find all the opportunities to talk about the your product. Our Developer Evangelist Army will seed these threads with relevant and credible posts, suggesting your product as a solution for developers. The DEA aren’t shills trying to build what looks like grassroots buzz for your product; they’re an extension of your online support to ensure that developers are getting the answers and support they need.
Our social coding services will raise the profile of your product and drive developers to your product and web site. It will also increase the potential for developers to come across these references in the future, either directly through the site, or through search engines such as Google.
Each month, we also provide a report that includes the following insights:
- Trends in developer topics related to your product
- Statistics for threads where your product has been mentioned by our Developer Evangelist team
- Market analysis of your product area including information on any competitors
- How your product is perceived by developers
- How to improve the perception of your product by developers
- How you can improve your product and raise the profile of your product further